Nine years ago today, I opened up the first version of my practice in a place called Superior Vitality on Third Street. I can’t believe how much has changed over the years from moving business locations, to having kids, surviving a pandemic, and hosting international exchange students from all over the world. I have absolutely loved every moment especially my work, however over the past year it has become clear that I want to focus on my family and to recalibrate and recollect my thoughts, goals and dreams for my family, myself, and my business. In order to do this, I will be taking a step back from my acupuncture practice to focus on these areas.
Here is what you need to know:
- I will be closed from April 24th through June 20th
- Starting in June, I will have limited availability
- Scheduling is available online through April, and it is filling up fast!
- If you can’t find a time that works for you, please add yourself to the waitlist or contact me directly, and I will do my best to work with you
- If you have packages outstanding, please try to use them prior to April 24th, if you are unable to, please contact me directly
This has not been an easy decision, and I know for many of you this is going to be a difficult transition. I encourage you to use this time to try something new. Here list of wonderful practitioners for you to explore on your healing journey - I will continue to update this list as well.
Acupuncturist and Flower Essence TherapistContact Me